Towards an African Consensus and collaborative post 4th High Level Forum (HLF) agenda.
REPAOC is participing at the 3-day third Africa Regional meeting on developpement effectiveness taking place in Addis Ababa from 28 to 30 September 2011.
The Regional Meeting is convened within the framework of the Africa Platform for Development Effectiveness (APDev), as part of preparations for the Fourth High-Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness (HLF-4) in Busan, South Korea. This Meeting validate the Continent’s position on Aid Reforms to the HLF-4 towards shaping the post-Busan agenda, focusing on the inter-relationship between South-South cooperation and Aid Effectiveness, with Capacity Development as core driver. The meeting combine plenary and roundtable working sessions.
Six (6) Core messages has identified:
- The unfinished Aid agenda
- Capacity for development effectiveness
- South-south cooperation as promising mechanism
- Regional dimension of development effectiveness
- Beyond Aid- the exit strategy from aid dependance
- A new development cooperation architecture